Answers to Your Questions About
Car Accidents in West Palm Beach

Home » FAQ
Can I file a car accident lawsuit even if I was issued a ticket?
read more
Lawyers in car accident lawsuit meet with case judge
Do you have to go to court for a car accident?
read more
Ambulance speeding to take a victim to a doctor after a car accident
Should I see a doctor after a car accident even if I don’t feel hurt?
read more
Man driving his vehicle with his hand out the window and one hand on the steering wheel.
I have had anxiety about driving since my car accident. What can I do?
read more
Auto accident where a silver truck has rear-ended a black car.
What happens if an uninsured driver hits you?
read more
Woman buckling a seatbelt in the driver’s seat of a car.
If I wasn’t wearing a seatbelt in my auto accident, can I still recover damages?
read more
What do I do if my car accident resulted in the death of a loved one?
read more
What damages can I sue for in a car accident?
read more
What should I do after a car accident?
read more
Two men get into car accident where neither is ticketed.
What if no motorist was issued a ticket?
read more
Woman struggles to drive after mental health issues from a car accident.
Can I claim mental health issues that arise from a car accident?
read more
Frustrated man on the phone after car accident where the at fault party was not insured
What happens if the at-fault party isn’t insured?
read more
Gavel sits in front of toy cars in a car accident
How long do I have to file a car accident lawsuit?
read more

If you’ve been injured in an accident, it is imperative that you surround yourself with the best legal care as soon as possible.

Fill out the form below to get started for free.

    Follow Us

    • youtube
    • linkedin

    Get in touch

    Call us or fill out one of our web forms to speak with a West Palm Beach auto accident lawyer to get help filing your claim to get the money you’re owed.

    Address: 515 N Flagler Dr, Suite 1150 West Palm Beach
    Florida, FL 33401

    Phone/Fax Phone:

    (561) 621-4200

    Get a Free Case Evaluation